Packing Service Ascot Egham Marlow Maidenhead Windsor
Professional Packing Service, Ascot, Egham, Marlow, Maidenhead and Windsor
Our Packing Service is available in Maidenhead, Marlow, Windsor, and across Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. It is designed to be flexible to meet your unique needs. Good packing is essential to the success of any home or office move. So whether you want a full packing service, require a professional Export wrap, a part pack for your fragile items, or just the materials to pack yourselves we have a solution to meet your requirement. Our service is available in Maidenhead, Marlow, Windsor as well as Burnham, Taplow, Bourne End, Cookham, Eton and Ascot.
We provide all packing materials, our packing team will safely and securely pack everything in your home, This is a convenient service designed to save you time and effort.
For an International Removal you will need your personal belongings and furniture to be wrapped properly using only the best export wrapping materials. We use Furnisoft and or Furniguard the industry leading products for protecting your furniture from damage during an international move.
We will supply you with packing materials to pack most items yourself, our friendly packing team will safely pack your kitchen china, glassware, mirrors, pictures and ornaments.
Owner Self Pack
You can choose to pack yourself, which is fine, but we can provide the materials for you. Our boxes are double walled and are cheaper than purchasing materials from local storage facilities.
We can provide the following materials:
Boxes, Tape, Wrapping paper. Bubble wrap, Wardrobe Boxes, Mattress Protectors and Sofa Protectors.
Materials Price List
All of our boxes are double walled and manufactured specifically for removals:
Book box (small): 2.50
18″ cubed box (large): £3.40
Wardrobe box: £10.00
Small bubble 600MM X 100M: £30.00
Large bubble 1200MM X 100M: £40.00
Paper pack 500 sheets: £20.00
All our materials are inclusive of Vat at the current rate.
- Packing yourself?
- Follow our tips, don’t forget we are only a phone call away if you need specific advice.
- Start Early!
- We can guarantee that self-packing always takes longer than you will think. Check with us if items like wardrobes and beds need to be dismantled for your move.
- Start at the Top
- If you have an attic start there, otherwise start with the rooms at the top of the house. If in a flat start with the bedrooms first.
- One room at a time.
- Pack one room at a time, write on the top of the box and on the side, its contents and which room it needs to go to, and keep individual rooms stacked together. Make sure you label any boxes containing fragile items clearly, and the contents are adequately wrapped using bubble wrap. Pillows and duvets work equally well too. Ask us for stickers.
- Sensible packing.
- Use good boxes. Its best to use standard double sided removal boxes, regardless of size, this makes for the better management and safe stacking of your boxes. Ask us for tape.
- Put heavier items in the bottom of boxes, and lighter ones at the top, this helps with secure stacking.
- Never lay glasses and plates flat, always stand them up as they’re less likely to be damaged during transit.
- Make sure boxes are full and make sure no fragile are able to rattle around. Stuff any gaps full with packing paper or any soft items you make have to be packed.